Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

My Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Ahah! It really scared me  when I got prank at school by some friends. Me and my best friend of mine sometime in the morning get prank when we came to school. We were just 9 years old and when we always get prank by some other friends.

When my friend and I went into the classroom some boys like to prank us by hiding in the corner of the door then come out screaming, some boys would be laughing at us and I

always guest it’s funny too because when I got scared I laugh like its a funny prank. Some time my friend and I would pull a prank on our other friends at the end of the year.

When a friend pull a prank on me I don’t get angry I just mind my own business and go do other stuff. When I got older with my friends the school did not have that much prank anymore or jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.